Team Giving is hiring!
Job Title: Program Assistant
Reports To: Executive Assistant
Status: Part-Time, 20 hours/week
Job Summary: Team Giving is a nonprofit serving Placer and Sacramento Counties by connecting volunteers with nonprofits in our community to complete projects. Started in 2015, Team Giving currently supports over 60 nonprofits by recruiting volunteers for various events, maintenance projects, and ongoing roles. We are continually growing and expanding our services, and are looking for an additional staff member to add to our team. This staff will begin part-time in a Program Assistant role, primarily handling data entry and office support duties. As our program continues to develop, we are seeking dedicated staff who are passionate about strengthening our community and who will grow in their role at Team Giving.
Responsibilities & Duties:
– Input data such as contacts, volunteer records, and donations into our Salesforce database
– Input and maintain scheduled volunteer opportunities and signups in Salesforce database and website
– Assist with office support, including purchasing and stocking materials, answering phones, and maintaining master calendar
– Attend weekly staff meetings and assist with other tasks as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
– Computer Literacy: Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Mail & Docs
– 1- 3 years general office experience preferred, not required
– Familiarity with volunteerism and the nonprofit community preferred, not required
– Written and verbal communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills, as this is a very team-oriented work space
– Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
– Passionate to learn new skills and ask questions
– Flexible work hours according to employee’s needs, to be determined upon hire
– 1 week paid personal time per year
– Limited health insurance program available upon 1 year of employment
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close January 31, 2018.